Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Mother, My Hero


I don’t think she will comprehend how much I appreciate her everyday and how much she mean to me. To me, she is perfect in every way.

In everyone’s life there are people who mean a lot to them but, every once a while someone even more unique comes along. This is a person who you can call a “hero”. A hero is someone who has made a difference in my life, and it is obvious to the people around my family and me. My hero is my mom and there is definitely no question about it.

There are many questions, reasons why mom is my hero for me. But there are just a few of them to mention. My mom is always here for me, she always knew what is good to me and she always ask me when there is a problem on me. She was there if I just needed someone to talk to and she would always listen to me. My mom is a strong person and brave, she will do anything for my happiness. She was also proud of me for a great school year I accomplished. She helped me with my school work many times no matter how busy she might have been. She wanted to make sure that I had a great education and so far she had succeeded mom. Just by mom being there to me and being there to listen to me and being a best friend to me, also makes my hero. So, I’m very thankful that she is my mom, for always being here, especially in my times of need. She is my HERO.

1 comment:

  1. No doubt... Our mothers really are our Heroes.... Motivating!

    ReplyDelete